Krone NA is searching for a regional marketing specialist to work out of their Memphis office. Anyone interested, send resume to Dave Patterson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job Title: Regional Marketing Specialist
Reports To: Manager, Marketing
FLSA Status: Exempt
The position of Regional Marketing Specialist supports Krone by providing regionalized and localized marketing to support sales to Dealers and Customers. Requirements for this position are listed below. This role is supported by members of Marketing and Regional Management to guide and assist him or her in the execution of their duties and responsibilities.
Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Create and implement a Marketing Plan for the Region, with hands-on assistance from the Manager, Marketing
- Develop strong working relationships with key dealer personnel, and provide on-going counsel and support for the dealership and Krone NA store marketing efforts,
- With support of Manager, Marketing, build relationships with Krone marketing peers in Germany, Europe, etc.
- Work with the Regional Product Manager to plan and implement Krone NA participation in National Farm Shows that are located in the Region, and shows that share Regional areas.
- Support Product Managers and Territory Managers by developing communications materials for Product demonstrations, Product Sales Training, Open Houses, Hay Days, etc.
- Conduct on-going customer testimonial interviews to generate video/digital/print-based marketing content.
- With support from the Manager, Marketing, Regional Sales Manager, and Krone Accounting.
- Must have valid driver’s license and be insurable to operate company vehicles. Estimated travel of 10,000-15,000 miles per year. Travel may consume 25-40 % of work time with some overnight stays, depending upon the time of year, and domicile location within territory.
- Must be able to travel internationally to Germany and/or other countries as required.