The new website includes functionality designed to handle meeting registrations and allow us to better manage Chapter records.
One of the new features of the website is a password-protected section. We have already setup an account for each of you. The only thing you will need to do is setup your password. See instructions below.
We know it can be a pain to keep track of your online accounts and passwords so we made this optional. You DO NOT have to login to your account to register for any MidSouth NAMA event.
There are benefits to setting up a password and logging in. Your account provides access to your registration information if you need to make changes and you can access invoices and receipts for payments. You also have access to full contact information in the Chapter directory if you need to get in touch with a fellow MidSouth NAMA colleague (only limited info available without logging in).
How to Setup Password (optional)
- Go to www.MidSouthNAMA.org.
- Under the banner image, click on the blue button on the right side that says LOGIN.
- Enter your email address and click Forgot Password.
- This will generate an email that will walk you through setting your password.
How to Register & Pay Online for a Meeting/Event
Go to the Events page of www.MidSouthNAMA.org and select the appropriate event.
- Click on the REGISTER button.
- Enter your email address. Click NEXT.
- At this point, you have the option to LOGIN to auto-fill your contact info or proceed without logging in. If you choose to LOGIN but have not setup your password already, simply click LOGIN and follow the instructions above. If you choose not to LOGIN, simply fill in your contact info.
- Click NEXT.
- Review and confirm the info is correct. Click CONFIRM.
Payment: Online credit card payment is not integrated within the registration process at this time, which is why you may have noticed a reference to "Free" while registering. The cost and link to pay for the meeting via credit card online is included in the confirmation email you will receive after clicking CONFIRM. As usual, cash and checks will be accepted at the meeting or we can send an invoice.
If you have any problems or questions, feel free to contact Jessica Skinner (email@example.com).