One of our member companies, Krone NA, Inc.
, is looking for a Marketing Coordinator. Please read the description below. If you are interested or know someone who would be qualified, send resumes to Kristine Walker, Marketing Manager, at email@example.com
Krone NA, Inc., a manufacturer of agricultural machinery, has an opening for a Marketing Coordinator reporting to the Marketing Manager.
- Microsoft Office – specifically strong Excel skills
- Adobe Creative Suite – specifically PhotoShop, InDesign, and Illustrator
- Ability to take quality pictures of Krone equipment
- Website maintenance experience is a plus
- Mapping software experience is a plus
- Ability to complete tasks in an efficient time frame and handle multiple projects at a time
- Demonstration of strong written communication skills
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with an individual or large group
- Ability to provide accurate, professional and error free documents
- Ability to think out of the box and contribute new ideas to the Marketing department
- Must be a self-starter
- Work with field personnel to maintain an up to date customer prospect lists
- Manage all output of market share data and distribution
- Expand Krone’s presence on social media sites by bring in new ideas and making regular posts
- Work on various mapping projects using BusinessMap software
- Assist with farm shows, product tours and other Krone events
- Create sales and product update presentations
- Maintain and provide updates for various marketing programs to Krone personnel, dealers and dealer salesmen
- Travel to customers in order to write customer testimonials and take equipment pictures
- Assist with gathering and writing content for the KroNews, a Krone newsletter
- Assist with updating the Krone website and Media Center
Bachelors Degree in Agriculture Communications, Marketing with Agriculture Experience, or Related Field
Find out more about Krone.
Email your resume.